Location: Melbourne, Australia.
Role Type: Full time
Start Date: ASAP
Hello, we’re Medipass
We’re on a mission to improve the Australian healthcare system, by making it easier for patients and healthcare providers to claim and pay for services. It’s currently a highly manual process, leaving many patients out of pocket when they don’t have to be. And we aim to change that.
So far, Medipass has launched HICAPS Go, partnered with Specsavers to allow online claiming, digitised the invoicing process for Australian Defence Force personnel, and helped some of the country’s largest healthcare insurers deliver brilliant new experiences. 2019 is going to be our biggest year yet. We will be integrating to Medicare, launching a new product and releasing a few more awesome features we can’t really talk about here, but trust us, it’ll be big. It’s a huge job, and we need the best people on our team. That’s where you come in!
You can read more about us at www.medipass.com.au or on our blog www.medium.com/medipass.
Here’s the role
At Medipass we’re a pretty tech-savvy bunch. We are constantly enhancing and developing our proposition and we’re looking to find a Marketing Manager who is as passionate as we are about solving problems in healthcare, and who can help us spread the word.
As a Marketing Manager at Medipass, you will be responsible for:
- Helping to develop, own and evolve our strategic marketing plan;
- Develop, monitor (and constantly tinker with) the Medipass growth engine;
- Being the CRM expert, including the setup and management of campaigns, landing pages, lists and automation;
- Being all over our channel analytics;
- Updating website content including simple edits and basic maintenance;
- Creating, curating and editing blog entries relevant to our industry on a regular basis;
- Social Media marketing planning including creation of relevant content and execution across social networking accounts;
- Socially support and hijack industry events;
- Work in a research capacity and explore new trends and industry developments;
- Event planning, management and recruitment;
- Work with the Strategy & Partnerships GM to build and execute a robust yet extensible marketing system.
Time to talk about you
Our Marketing Manager will have a shrewd eye for detail, but never lose sight of the big picture. Just as comfortable digging in the data, talking with customers, or presenting with influence and challenging the status quo, this new position will play a key role across all elements of our business.
As a SaaS company, marketing experience with similar business models is highly desired and exposure to the healthcare industry would be a big bonus (but not essential). Whether you’ve worked client-side or at an agency, what matters most is your ability to identify opportunities and dive into the challenges – you’re not afraid to speak up. The way you communicate is key. Being able to distil down to what’s most important matters. Wow us with your application.
Our dream candidate will have:
- A degree level education (with Marketing focus), or equivalent practical experience;
- CMS / WordPress and website design knowledge;
- Know where to look (and what to ask) of the data;
- CRM / marketing platform expertise.
Nice to have (but not dealbreakers):
- Existing healthcare industry marketing experience or exposure;
- Experience with HubSpot (particularly new implementations);
- Experience with or exposure to agile software development;
- A knack for writing, and an ability do so quickly and clearly;
- Basic Video Editing, Photoshop or Indesign skills.
At Medipass we are committed to creating a diverse environment. We value and respect employees of all backgrounds, cultures, gender identities, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, and all other characteristics that create a varied and representative team of humans. All applicants will be considered fairly, so if you feel in your bones that you’re right for this role: please apply!
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. You may also be required to complete a Police Check as part of joining the team.
Manage your own workload
There are some big advantages to working for a small, nimble, innovative technology company. You will work autonomously, and will be trusted to make your own decisions and prioritise effectively. There will be clear direction, and support will always be there if you need it, but we don’t micro-manage.
We understand that life doesn’t always fit conveniently around business hours. Sometimes you might need to run to an appointment in the morning, or leave a bit early to pick up the kids from school. We trust you to manage your workload and we won’t breathe down your neck when life happens.
Flexible and remote
This role is flexible to meet your needs. Our office is in Melbourne, but you don’t have to be. Either way, you’ll be provided with all the tools and support you need to succeed.
Effect real change in something that matters
Everyone will interact with the healthcare system at some point in their life. Often, these interactions occur at particularly emotional or vulnerable times. Working at Medipass provides you with an opportunity to make life a bit easier when it matters the most. We’re committed to improving the transparency and efficiency of the Australian healthcare system, and your ideas and unique skillset will contribute to that vision.
Work alongside the best in the biz
Honestly, our team is pretty incredible. You’ll be supported while you learn, and welcomed into a group of passionate individuals who aren’t afraid of hard work (in fact, we thrive on it). You can meet the team here.
How to apply
Fill out the form here. Remember, how you express yourself matters just as much as (if not more than) what’s on your CV. We want to hear what makes you tick!